1. Department of Neurology and Laboratory of Neuroimmunology and The Agnes Ginges Center for Human Neurogenetics, Hadassah University Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel. (Head of the Depertment:Professor T. Ben Hur, Group Leaders: Professor D. Karussis, Professor T. Brenner, Professor R. Gabizon, Prof R. Leker, Dr H. Rosenmann, Dr O. Einstein)
Studies on EAE, on transplantation of neural precursor cells and bone marrow stromal cells, on experimental model of cerebral ischemia (Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion model), on neuroimmunolgy of tauopathies in a transgenic mouse model and studies on an experimental model of PRION disease.
2. Department of Pharmacology, Hadassah Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel (Head of the Lab: Professor E. Shohami)
Study of immune and neurodegerative mechanisms of the traumatic brain injury experimental model as well as study of neuroprotective factors on this model.
3. Department of Human Molecular Genetics and Biochemistry, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Ιsrael (Haed of the Lab: Professor I. Gozes)
Study of immune-mediated neuroprotective properties of the NAP peptide in experimental models of transient cerebral ischemia, tauopathies and diabetic encephalopathy.
4. Department of Metabolism and Human Nutrition, Braun School of Public Health, Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel. (Head of the Lab: Professor EM Berry, Group Leader: Dr Y. Avraham)
Study of the role and mode of action of the endocannabinoids in an experimental model of hepatic encephalopathy.
5. Department of Neurology, Sagol Neuroscience Center, Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, Israel. (Head of the Lab: Prof J. Chapman, Dr A. Katsav)
Study on an experimental model of the anti-phospholipid syndrome.
6. Division of Neuroimmunology, Brain Research Institute, Vienna Medical School, Vienna, Austria (Head of the Department: Professor Hans Lassmann, Collaborating group member: Dr JM Frischer).
Study of the deep gray matter neuropathology in patients with Multiple Sclerosis as well as study of the neuroimmunological effects of the transplanted neural precursor (NPCs) and bone marrow stromal cells (BMSCs) in the model of EAE.
7. Department of Neurology, Glostrup University Hospital, 57 Ndr Ringvej, Glostrup, Denmark. (Head of the Department: Prof J. Frederiksen, Collaborating group member: Dr A. Tsakiri)
Studies of the immune profile of patients with optic neuritis and the effect of the statins on these patients.
8. Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale, INSERΜ, Unité Mixte de Recherche en Santé 839, Paris, France (Dr T Irinopoulou, Dr C Cifuentes-Diaz)
Study of the functional synapses of the transplanted neural precursor cells in the model of EAE.
9. Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics (Collaborators: Dr T. Kyriakides, Dr M. Pantzaris, Dr K. Christodoulou, Dr E. Panayiotou)
Study of regulatory genes for the disease burden and disease progression in Multiple Sclerosis (in collaboration with Assoc. Prof. G. Chatzigeorgiou)