1. Laboratory of Experimental Physiology, A.U.Th. Medical School (Head of the Lab: Prof. K. Kalaras, Group Leaders: Assoc. Prof. E. Spandou, Assoc. Prof. K. Simeonidou):
Our collaboration regards behavioral studies of laboratory animals in various models and conditions such as:
a. under the effect of pharmaceutical or toxic factors in various developmental stages.
b. in experimental traumatic spinal cord injury.
c. in the kainate experimental model of epilepsy.
d. in experimental models of cerebral hypoxia-ischemia
2. Laboratory of Pathology, A.U.Th. Medical School (Head of the Lab: Prof. G. Karkavelas):
Our collaboration regards Neuropathological evaluation of brain and spinal cord sections of the Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis (EAE) model.
3. Department of Chemistry, University of Patras (Head of the Lab: Prof. J. Matsoukas):
Our collaboration regards the study and effects of cyclic myelin peptide analogs in the model of EAE (the peptides are under a European and International patent).
4. Laboratory of Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacology, A.U.Th. (Head of the Lab: Prof. Th. Sklaviadis):
Study of the underlying brain pathology in the experimental model of transmittable Creuzfeldt – Jacob disease (experimental model of the PRION disease).
5. Laboratory of Anatomy, Veterinary Department, A.U.Th. (Head of the Lab: Prof. G. Papadopoulos; collaborators Prof. E. Michaloudi, Dr. A. Giannakopoulou):
Study of neural precursor stem cells of the central nervous system in EAE, an experimental model of Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. A. Giannakopoulou is a former PhD student of the ENNI Lab.
6. Laboratory of Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Department, A.U.Th. (Group Leader: Assist. Prof. Th. Poutachides):
Study of liver pathology in the experimental model of hepatic encephalopathy.
7. B’ Internal Medicine Department, Hippokratio University Hospital, A.U.Th. Medical School (Prof. I. Kountouras) and Neurology Department, Papageorgiou General Hospital of Thessaloniki (Dr. G. Deretzi):
Study of the Helicobacter Pylori in immunopathology of Multiple Sclerosis and Neurodegeneration
8. Neurology Department, University Hospital of Larissa (Head of the Department: Prof. A. Papadimitriou, Group Leader: Assoc. Prof. G. Chatzigeorgiou):
Study of regulatory genes for the disease burden and disease progression in Multiple Sclerosis